Global Traction was created after years of experimenting business models, go-to-market approaches and startup development methodologies. Our mantra is - why not go after the biggest possible market from the very beginning?
We regularly run courses on a variety of topics connected to international business development in the following modules:
1. International Discoverability - Effective Outbound Communication
2. International Market Access Methods - 12 methods via 20 examples
3. International Power Networking - methods, tips, hacks, culture
4. International Market Research
5. Accessing International Markets via Platforms
You can sign up for an upcoming event at our Meetup page or here.
Imre Hild, CEO
| Phone: +36709452230
Imre started his international career in 1993 when he started to attend Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, USA. Financier by trade but entrepreneur at heart he founded one of the earliest startups in Hungary in 2004 under the name 'Hild Life Annuity'. By 2008 Hild and its successor grew to $200M market value only to be stopped by the carnage on the financial markets.
Since then Imre has been working with entrepreneurs and startups both as accelerator (iCatapult, DigitalFactory) and as individual mentor, investor, strategic advisor. He is part of Webshippy, Netflorista, Szervizx and Techteamer.