This event series will focus on the Techstars Toolkit which is a state-of-the-art tool to build a real global startup in 2022. We will cover a different topic in every session.
This event series will focus on the Techstars Toolkit which is a state-of-the-art tool to build a real global startup in 2022. We will cover a different topic in every session including:
1. Build a Lean Canvas
2. Understand Your Customers
3. Understand Category Design
4. Create New Markets With Category Design
5. Position Your Product
6. Brand Your Business
7. Give Your Elevator Pitch
8. Get More Done
9. Grow Your Business With KPIs
10. Make Progress With Goals
11. Check Your Progress
12. Master Your Pitch
13. Navigate Cofounder Relationships
14. Engage With Mentors
15. Twenty One Ways to Blow Up Your Company
16. Build an Investor Pipeline
17. EQ for Entrepreneurs
18. Build a Diverse Workforce
19. The W3 Framework
20. Entrepreneurs Mental Health
- The events will start on June 16 and will go on for 20 weeks (one event per week, always 9:30am on Thursdays).
- The events will be in hybrid format, so you can follow then online and you can also live participate
- The events will be recorded and made available to all registered participants to view them later.
- There will be an local guest speaker at each event who will reflect on what was heard on the Techstars Toolkit videos. You will have a chance to discuss the topics at hands.
- One event, one topic
- We will have an online space for written materials and community building
- The event is free, all you have to do is register at the Global Traction Meetup Group (here).